Friday, October 15, 2010

Sooo... lots has happened since the last blog. My last day with my
current job is today! YAY!!!!!!!!! Charlie and I are heading to Indy
tomorrow to get his "new" commuter car. Well, not new, but new to us.
:) Its a VW Jetta... TDI - just what Charlie has wanted for a while.
Its very cute, and yes, I know a "mans car" shouldn't be cute - but it
is! :) I have one more form to sign for the house today, and closing
will occur sometime in the next two weeks. Next week will be spent
packing/moving. We should be completely out by Saturday. Then, I
start my new job on the following Monday. It has all worked out
perfectly. I feel God has really been with us, and it is truly meant
to be. I feel blessed beyond what I deserve! Gotta run for now... I
will try to update more later!

Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment