Thursday, April 19, 2012

Garden

I decided today to risk it and plant a few beans. I had some WV half runner seed left over from last year so I went ahead a put it in the ground. Also since I'm planting in the raised beds I decided to try to broadcast seed rather then plant in rows. I'll see how well in works out. Now I need to finish getting the fence up before the deer eat all the beans again this year.

Also I almost have the area of the barn ready for some chickens. My only worry is I don't have electric to the barn and I don't know if it might still get to cold for chicks with out a heat lamp. I would really like to find some year old laying hens if any one knows where I can get some.

More updates to follow on the garden, want to try a document it better this year.

-Charlie


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment