Saturday, April 16, 2011

New house

The Petersen family finally has a new house. We closed on the house Tuesday. Now the work begins. I'm taking next week off to work on the house and move in. I'm hoping to be finished by next weekend. I just checked the weather and it looks like they are forecasting more rain for the coming week then they were a few days ago, so that might make things a little harder. I will try a post some pictures in the next few days.

No working on the house today though, I have to go to work where I will be taking pictures. The company I work for started doing Santa pictures for employee's children a couple years ago and it has went over so well they decided to start Easter bunny pics this year.

Charlie


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment