Monday, September 13, 2010

Quick Update:

We are under contract on our house. After the guy looked at the house this evening he decided to put in a offer. After a little back and forth we came to an agreement. Closing is supposed to be in 45 days if everything works out. I know we have been waiting for this but it's hard to believe it's really happening.

When I was on the phone with Tarah making the deal it didn't really hit me. Then a few minutes later all the memories of our time in this house started flooding in. I'm happy to be taking a step forward in our lives together, but at the same time I'm a sentimental person and I'm a little sad inside leaving our life here behind.

Charlie

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Yay, Yay! I text'd with Tarah today and talked to Janice on the phone and no one told me. Yay, Yay, yay! I can't wait till you move here and maybe I can take Alex swimming - just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I sent you a message on FB. I totally would have told you! Sorry about that :)

    ReplyDelete