Monday, September 27, 2010

It has been two weeks since the house went under contract, and some
days it seems like it has been an eternity. The house inspection and
survey are both complete. Charlie is calling today to schedule the
termite inspection, and the only thing left is the appraisal. Then,
we shall wait some more… Let me remind you that I am not a patient
person. Charlie catches most of my frustration with the length of the
process. I do realize the amount of time it takes is out of our
hands, but it just makes me feel better to vent my frustrations. My
apologies to Charlie for all of my complaining and questions during
the process… please bare with me. I am looking forward to this whole
process being over, which makes the days seem to drag on. Closing
should occur sometime during the last week of October, but we haven’t
been given a specific date yet. Even if we had been given one, we all
know those are not set in stone… so my estimate is probably as good as
any date we could be given right now.

Charlie and I discussed houses more this weekend, and we are now
leaning toward an A-Frame. His cousin has one, and we went to visit
her this weekend to take a look at it, and I really liked it. Charlie
really wants a house out of the norm… and A-Frame’s are not
excessively common in the area. So, as of now, that’s what it looks
like it is going to be.

Ok, now that I have bored everyone to death, there really are no new
developments to share… but this entry has possibly saved Charlie from
a gripe-fest this evening… so I am sure he appreciates it. 
Until next time…

Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment