Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hi all - it is Tarah. This is my first entry on our SimplyPetersen family blog. Please bear with me, as I am new to this, and have never been great at things of this nature. As Charlie posted in his previous entry, I met with the realtor yesterday evening. I got all of the paperwork completed and signed, he took pictures inside and outside the house, and then he put the FOR SALE sign in the front yard. He is coming back this evening to put the lockbox on the door, and give me copies of all the paperwork. At this point I have lots of emotions. I am excited to start a new chapter in our lives, and build our own house. I am nervous about making changes, because as those of you who know me will agree - I am a worrier. I am a little sad, because as Charlie mentioned - this was the first house we lived in together, and it was Alex's first home. Lots of good memories were made here, but I am sure we can make more good memories in our new home too! I will be moving farther from my family, but it is only a little over an hour away. So, that part doesn't worry me too much. Yes, I will miss being so close to them, but at the same time I will not be too far away. I am hoping the process is a quick one, but you never know when it comes to the housing market. It could be under contract in a matter of days, weeks, months, or dare I say - it could take years! The realtor seems to think things will go quickly, but even he cannot know for sure. Lots of hoping and praying that it goes quickly, and we can move on to the next chapter in our lives together. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment