Monday, August 23, 2010

This weekend was productive and tiring. It started Saturday morning with Alex going with Daddy to pickup the U-haul trailer. The GPS took us astray but we managed to make it there a little later then we intended.

When we got home with the trailer Tarah had already started moving stuff, getting it ready to load. Tarah and I packed as much stuff as we could in the trailer and headed up the road. We had to stop in Point Pleasant to drop Tarah off to do a little shopping with a friend. Then Alex and I made our way to Ripley. Even though it was just driving in the car it's still really nice to have some guy time with my little man. It won't be long and we will be going on little adventures together just the two of us.

Once in Ripley we had some fresh home made pepperoni rolls for lunch. Then Dad help me unload the trailer. As we were setting on the porch taking a break after all the hard work the rain set in. Lucky for me we had managed to get everything unloaded before the rain started because it keep raining off and on the rest of the day and into the night.

That evening Tarah caledl after she finished her shopping trip and we all meet in Ripley to have some dinner. We had planned on going to the dirt track races that night, but with all the rain we decided against it. So instead we headed to Tractor Supply and Walmart to pick up a few things.

Sunday we had dinner at my parents. It was nice to spend the time with family because I knew as soon as I got home I was in for some cleaning. We left after Tarah and my sister cleaned up the kitchen for mom after dinner.

On the way home we dropped the u-haul trailer off. As soon as we came in the door the cleaning started. I have to give it to Tarah because about half way through the evening my back just couldn't take it any more and I had to give up and lay on the couch, but Tarah just stayed with it.

So this morning I had to get up and fix a few little things and clean some more but I think the house is now ready to go on the market. If everything works out Tarah is going to meet with the realitor this evening and sign all the paper work.




No comments:

Post a Comment