Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's been nice to finally have the house finished for the most part. I have been taking the last couple of days off from working on the house. The last big hurtle will be getting the garage cleaned out. It is a bit of a mess since it has been my work shop while working on the rest of the house. I'm going to try and get up in the morning a run to Ripley to get my utility trailer so I can make a trip to the dump and so I can haul some of my tools I won't need any more back to Ripley this weekend.

I got some good news from the Realtor today, he wants to have a open house Sunday because it seems like the house is getting some interest.

It's hard I find myself getting very excited to move and getting started with our new life, but at the same time I have to be logical and tell myself it could be a while before we sell the house and I don't want to get let down if it doesn't move fast. I guess all I can really do is have faith that things will work out.

Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment