Monday, August 30, 2010

The waiting game... I have always hated the waiting game. Those who
know me will agree that I am not a patient person. Now I have no
option, I MUST wait! Our open house was yesterday, and from what we
have been told it was very promising. There were eight groups who
attended, and a typical "good" open house usually has three groups. Of
those eight, four seemed to be very interested. To me, eight doesn't
seem like a lot (of course, I want TONS of people, because that means
more potential buyers), but I have been assured by more than one
person that it is way more than normal. So, I will take their word
for it. Now we must wait to see if anyone wants a second look, or if
the first look was enough for someone to make an offer. I am trying
to be optimistic, but trying to keep myself from getting too excited
at the same time. A difficult task for me, but I am trying
nonetheless. Lots of prayers, and crossed fingers that something
happens soon.

As a side note... I had a wonderful weekend of celebrating our
anniversary with some friends, and celebrating my birthday with
family! Love all of you guys!!

Until next time...

Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment