Friday, August 27, 2010

With the realitor holding an open house this weekend I really needed to get the garage cleaned up. Thursday before work I drove to Ripley and picked up my utility trailer. So this morning I got up and started loading it for a trip to the dump. I also managed to load the back of the 4runner with some smaller things that need to go to Ripley. All that's left is to load the trailer up with the bigger things from the garage I'm not going to need any more and take them to Ripley in the morning.

I'm hoping this weekend is relaxing. Tomorrow evening Tarah, some friends, and I will all be going out to eat to celebrate our 4th Anniversary. It just so happens a couple we are good friends with were married on the same day as Tarah and I. The only bad part is we didn't get to go to each other's weddings.

Also this weekend we will be having a cookout Sunday to celebrate Tarah's birthday which is actually today. Happy Birthday Sweetie.

Really hope the open house goes well this weekend and we get some interest in the house.

Until Later,
Charlie

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! and Happy Birthday Tarah! Enjoy your weekend, and we'll see you on Sunday. Can't wait to see Alex.
    *Also, still praying for a quick sell.

    ReplyDelete