Thursday, August 19, 2010

Today I made good progress on a lot of little things. I didn't get everything I wanted done, but there is always tonight. We are getting so close to listing the house. I talked to the Realtor today on the phone and if everything goes as planned the house should be on the market Monday.

In some ways it's going to be hard to leave. This is the first house Tarah and I lived in together. It will always be my son's first house wither he remembers it or not. But at the same time we will be able to start our lives anew. Leave behind some of the bad habits and hopefully pickup some good ones moving forward.

All we can do is make the best of the time we have left in our current home and hope who ever ends up with it can make as many good memories in it as we have been able too.

Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment